Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Promil Kid

Every time I see Chris playing piano I am so proud of him. He plays with his ears. Isn't that a talent? I just mentioned this because Chris is into composing music right now. He just re-created the Saw theme song without music sheet. Just the software he got for composing.




Whenever I am in awe of Chris' music talent, I tell myself "wow, Promil kid." Meaning, he's like those kids portrayed in Promil commercials playing musical instruments.. hahaha

I like recalling the times when he used to play piano while I just watched him online, and now I can watch him playing live. :P

I guess the reason I am so proud of him is because I don't know a lot of talented people, and here is my husband, talented and smart. I am really happy and grateful for it. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment